View Single Post
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 10:25   #1
Caledan
ROCK - Now and Forever

Caledan is an unknown quantity at this point
How many players will actually play R10?

I think R9 hasn't done nor will it do everything good to the game I loved for the past months, even years.

I personally think R9 have almost killed PA.

I have seen good,active players sinking into desperation, quitting, leaving and concentrating on real life again.
They won't come back and I am not talking about n00bs here. I am talking about players who got bashed in earlier rounds...who have played several rounds with PA.
Guys and girls who have experience and normally don't complain about getting attacked....

In our recruitemnt wing, I am really running out of explanations, that planetarion wasn't always this way....
"Once there was a time, when this game offered a lot of fun..." <- I am sounding like an old "Story-uncle" then. And I can't tell them that things will improve.

Different things have destroyed the game but I am not blaming anyone special.

I know it won't happen but I think it would be best to stop this round immediatly. Every day costs PA about 20-40 players for R10. Can you afford it?

I will fight on.
ROCK won't die by outside fire!

HE WHO DARES WINS.

/me wubs all my gal mates, my alliance members and ofc our allies and all those outside who are not related to ROCK but fight a hopeless fight against the incoming masses.

/me also wubs weet/nar...you must feel sorry that you couldn't show this round how good your are. All will blame your success on numbers (which is ofc true) but I would like to have seen you being able to show how good you are also in quality. My deppest respect for skills you weren't able to show this round)
He who dares, Wins!
Caledan is offline   Reply With Quote