View Single Post
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 12:55   #80
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sweepstakes on the pope

I don't think you have to know someone personally to be affected by their death (or by tragedies generally). I remember one of my relatives crying when a documentary came on about toddlers with AIDS in Afirca or something. It's hardly wrong to have empathy for human beings, even ones you've never met. Hell, people cry over imaginary people in movies.

BUT I do agree with your point about dead famous people. The Diana thing was just collective insanity but more generally when people cry for something like this I suspect they are crying for a whole range of issues and that might just be the trigger or whatnot.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote