Thread: Are you ready?
View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 08:19   #39
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Are you ready?

Wasnt there some book written by and for the american religious right called "those you leave behind" or something like that? Its pretty much just the same thing :\

Besides, when they all dissapeared, i actually laughed*. i dont understand really why people are being upset over some silly bit of comedy. If religion isnt your thing, ignore it. If religion is your thing, well that's your problem really :\.

*having waited a day or two since posting, i cant remember why i laughed, but i remember doing it...
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote