Thread: Are you ready?
View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 08:07   #38
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of
Re: Are you ready?

I didn't actually click on the video, because from past experience Travler's video choices make me disgusted to be associated with organised religion.

I'd just like to point out that I agree with the JBG statement, being tolerant don't mean crap. I'll use the example of - I tolerate Travler's post, but I think his internet provider should turn his service off every once in a while.

You can't just say you tolerate something and think that's ok, it's either you're fine with it, or you're not fine with it...saying you're tolerant means you can't stand them, but you'll put up with them, just like some people are tolerant of your post, and probably some are even tolerant of mine. It's a product of speaking your mind, people aren't always going to like what you say, and some times they may even tolerate you or agree with you dispite not even liking you.