View Single Post
Unread 2 May 2008, 10:40   #15
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Higher Education

I've checked a few university sites and all the ones I looked at require you to already have some form of Economics degree.

Even if you can find one which doesn't require that I don't think your maths will be good enough. I mean how much of even GCSE maths can you remember? (quadratic equations, differentiation? and I vaguely remember you struggling with them at the time)

Then there is what Yahwe said, and without that job how would you even live for the next year?

Personally I think you are completely mad if you do it.