View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 10:50   #15
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Jesus]Movie review- The Nativity Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
For believers this movie is a gift. The emotions it brings forth are majestic and grand. The realization of God made flesh was superbly done. Herod’s bloodlust was very brutal in the movie and showed how dangerous life in that era could be. I really liked the dialog of the Magi the best. Those old coots really got to me.
Travler, I hate to break it to you, but you are not a "believer". You know that the Bible is fully true, you know that God exists, you don't have a single doubt. That's not to be a believer. That's to be brainwashed.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote