View Single Post
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 07:40   #1
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Women's American ballthing

You know.

There was an interview of two late-teen girls who're playing the American sortofballsport. It's like the original one, except with no tackling or physical contact, and you stop people by stealing a flag off their waist. They don't wear kevlar vests, combat armors, or composite helmets. But they claim it's a very rough sport. The other one, moved on to women's American ballthing from cheerleading, says she's had her head bleeding more than once this summer because it's rough action and they don't wear helmets.

By the way, any of you been watching women's football lately? It's a little like men's football, except in slow motion. Sort of funny. They were, the other day, also arguing on the papers, why women's football doesn't attract the attention and money men's football does. They claim it's the lack of equality, and that women are equally good if not better players anyways. By the way, a few seasons ago, a Canadian ice hockey player, some top notch female player, moved to Finland, and became a mediocre player in the second hockey division.

I need to stop reading freebie papers on my way to work.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote