Thread: I need a hobby
View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2006, 22:25   #88
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I need a hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Your question here would be the same as me asking "Where did you get that assumption that I think reading is a small town outside manchester anyway?! I know perfectly well what reading is! I'm offended!" etc
I for one do not believe that you knew where Reading was.

but all credit to you for trying the cover up (convincing jonny that you meant the 'psuedo-intellectual' comment as a joke; when in fact you actually typed it when you were drunk and just being offensive seems to have paid off)