Thread: I need a hobby
View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2006, 19:57   #85
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I need a hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
What? It was nothing. It was just the most dull book-topic I could think of (birdwatching or trainspotting was too obvious ), so I thought I'd accuse you of reading them.

Your question here would be the same as me asking "Where did you get that assumption that I think reading is a small town outside manchester anyway?! I know perfectly well what reading is! I'm offended!" etc
Oh okay fair enough. I wasn't sure if you were just taking the piss or not. My comment is rather obviously a joke (by the way we do all know I meant reading as in reading and writing and not the town in England don't we?) whereas I didn't know if yours was or not.