View Single Post
Unread 26 Nov 2008, 17:58   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The Obama Nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda View Post
However, I thought Bush was going to be conservative and was wildly disappointed. Perhaps, Obama supporters will find that they were as wrong as I was.
Who are all these people that believe Obama is going to bring paradise on earth then? Because frankly I don't really see them. A lot of people seem to have supported Obama simply because he was less likely to continue the Bush strategy of pointlessly ****ing about with the Middle East and the world in general than McCain was. And I think that is about as far as a good deal of people's expectations extend.

Personally I don't really think 'Boy, we're we gulible morons to support Bush - the people supporting Obama must be as bad as we were' is a hugely persuasive argument.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 26 Nov 2008 at 18:13.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote