View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2007, 15:03   #29
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football]Well it's all over

I'm not feeling sorry for them at all. If I said there is no justice Chelsea should have won the league etc etc then I'd be feeling sorry for them. Chelsea are a good team. Accept it. I can watch a Chelsea game and tolerate it, cos they've got good players who are committed and actually look good on the ball. Drogba is worth the attendance alone some games. If you're good at football, you'll be good to watch and you'll win games. Watford play like Chelsea although maybe they are a bit more negative but because their players are shit, you wouldn't want to watch them. They have 25 in their squad because any more and you don't have a real team. Mourinho has made it clear - until you're the finished product like Diarra, you don't get in.

The thing about focussing on style, is that teams aren't just concerned about style, they are about winning and pleasing their own too. Demanding teams play stylishly even if it costs them games is just daft. I prefer teams that play with style but that doesn't make teams like Bolton the enemy, if they are doing well with the way they are playing you can't really blame then can you? I don't see a problem with you being selfish about watching your football but if you don't like certain teams or the look of certain games don't watch them, you aren't a football manager.

Even the most expansive brilliant teams are capable of serving up tremendous shit at times; United can demolish someone 3-0 at home with some great skills on the face of it but it's all pathetic because quite often (but not always), the other team is just afraid of them and lets them play instead of make them play, like Blackburn and Everton did. I can't stand games where poorer teams make it worse for themselves by giving good teams space and defending badly because that makes sure that they will get beaten. I don't want to see games dictated by one team being shit. I want games to be won by teams being too good for their opposition, cos that's earning a result. I don't see how anyone can watch these kind of games and take any satisfaction from them.