View Single Post
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 02:44   #65
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Paul Tomkins Article on Liverpool

BBC Guy - "Are you signing anyone in this transfer window?"
Marinho - "Yes we are signing someone on monday, 50 million"
BBC Guy - "Great, that is interesting, who is it?"
Marinho - "The best goalkeeper in the world, cech he is back"

Went something like that, showed what a character marinho is.

I reckon Liverpool will lose to Chelsea.

A friend of mine who is a chelsea fan says that whenever chelsea have a bad spell marinho takes the flack and goes into the media spotlight. To take attention off the team. I dont think this is a bad call and I reckon come liverpool chelsea will pose a serious threat.