View Single Post
Unread 13 Jan 2007, 17:29   #61
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Paul Tomkins Article on Liverpool

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
In terms of skill, finesse etc probably not. However no one will remember Arsenal for playing sexy football. But they will remember Liverpool for winning the European Cup. It is like Argentina in the previous WC, arguably they played the best football of the tournament. I reckon in a few years people wont remember it, it will be about the great Italian team effort that won it. Not the sexy football of the argies.
I probably will. But that's because I give a shit about good football, not results.