Thread: eXilition
View Single Post
Unread 3 Jun 2010, 19:21   #42
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
The name surely rings a bell ... but that's 4 years ago. And I don't want yet another discussion about me basing an opinion about something from 4 years ago ... so I'm gonna go with "no, I don't know the Newt as you know him" :-)
newt is pretty awesome but he's also totally random at times.

I can't remember why he hates Ascendancy so much to be honest though. Unlike JBG I'm not too worried though because all I have to do is throw out some cool mathematical problem for him to work with and he's off my back!

That's my backup plan when jupp reveals that he's pacifistic and refuses to stop newt from harming me at least.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote