Thread: GIF Ad Banners
View Single Post
Unread 18 Mar 2008, 13:52   #8
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GIF Ad Banners

Whilst I do like to try to look smart and I enjoy putting others down, there is a serious element to my post. Old websites, from 1994 would be full of that kind of thing.

What you would search for is more difficult, but I would suggest googling for some TV shows or something that were popular in the mid-1990s when everybody absolutly have to have their own fansite.

You'll probably have to skip to page 300 or something but they'll be there. If you do this, try to pick something the kids will know or that you can claim is retro-cool, which is exactly what you should say.

'hey kids! Check out this wicked website from the time when the internet was only for the l33t! It's retro-cool!'
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote