View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 00:04   #12
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Train Crash (UK)

Ah, the good old euthanasia debate.
I'd probably vote for it if it applied to those with terminal or permanently crippling illnesses/injuries only.

Doped up crackheads can go hang themselves from a tree, I really can't support wasting health service resources for people like that. Jesus, if you've really got to do it then get some sleeping pills and don't wake up again - it's nicer for you, and it doesn't involve murdering innocent people just because you couldn't cope with your life, you selfish prick.

Not that this sort of thing winds me up in the slightest.