View Single Post
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 19:35   #145
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: bad rep/good rep.. what s the points and why no comments when issued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
How many of you support the Kyoto Protocol?
I don't support the Kyoto Protocol (although I agree to such agreements reducing CO2 in principle) - it doesn't go far enough and doesn't do enough to put the responsibility on every nation state.

Quote:
How many of you supported the Kyoto Protocol three years ago?
I did but I was less environmentally aware 3 years ago.

Quote:
How many of you believe that George Bush outlawed embryonic stem cell research in the United States?
I have no idea but it's his party that actively campaigns the most against stem cell research in the US.

Quote:
How many of you know the percentage of embyonic stem research that is currently being performed in the United States?
No idea, but does that my ignorance mean i've been misinformed by the european media?