View Single Post
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 00:14   #117
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OiNK closed down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
No-one is saying you can't release an album and scream from the rooftops that anyone who listens to it must send a thousand pounds to your goodself. What I object to is using violence (in the form of the state) to enforce your loopy business models.
That isn't what horn is saying (although I suspect you already know that). If an artist has spent time and money creating CDs to sell to people, is it fair that only 5 people buy their CDs (barely covering the overheads) and then 100 people get it for free? Perhaps; it depends if you are more concerned with spreading music to the masses or making a bit of cash. If these 100 people get your music without your permission, you have no say in that. So all those musicians who potentially could create earth shattering music - yet can't afford to as they can't afford all the costs of creating music - won't make any.