View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2008, 15:52   #18
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Advice for a friends first date...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog View Post
Jumper is far too big for him, needs to wear clothes that fit him and stop his body looking shapeless. The top is just hanging off him.

I like this more but I think that shirts only look good if theyre slim-fitting. This is how a shirt should fit, notice how it hugs the body and accentuates the shape without being too tight. The problem with being fat is that it means people often try to wear clothes that are too big for them, which looks shit.
My girlfriend said pretty much the same thing but didn't write it.