View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2006, 16:27   #69
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: lokken and his admins bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
Damien was Durin the round right after NoS/Cell won the round (i forgot which one) and for about 60% of time were looking like they will win another one. And that was at the time when VtS/Fury strength was unquestionable... Damien was a powerblock that consisted mostly of NoS/Cell with few smaller alliances such as TSU (wich i was HC of at the time), probably SL (if they were still around at that time, this was when they slowly died off) and about 2 or 3 more smaller alliances. Thats when VtS/Fury blocked with (I might be terribly wrong on this, so pardon me if i am incorrect. it happened, what, like 5 years ago or so...) WP, Xanadu and Ely. there had been few weeks of confrontations between Damien and that new block, which Damien lost.
It sounds like you're talking about r5 and putting in xanadu instead of BT but it's a bit confused heh.

Quote:
and 1up has same people leading it as Fury/VtS did, people dont change their stripes. No reason to drop a working strategies. And, eventho, i lack recent political information regarding situations in doubledigit rounds, i am entirely sure that 1up had put together some tactics that one might call cunning, other will call backstabing.
I would say cunning, I wouldn't call backstabbing. That's not a difference of scale or perspective mind, I genuinely have no recollection of 1up breaking a NAP or alliance they made since they started. Also it's just fury. I don't think anyone in a position of power in legion at any point is involved at HC level with 1up. Certainly none of BD, grendel or rampage are.