View Single Post
Unread 26 Jun 2010, 11:49   #130
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: PA Multihunters - Bringing back the lols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Dont know why my origonal post got deleted btw, as it wasnt a personal attack on somone was just the truth. But anyway... keeping to this subject wanted to answer a few of these points of yours.
Some retard is moderating PD. I don't know who.

Quote:
1) I agree a fleet name such as that shouldnt of been closed. However, when you have somtimes people on purpose keep putting up offencive fleet names after they have been warned out of protest/to be anoying then yes they need to be punished and somtimes the only way to do that is to close them im afraid. (gets them to the MH channel faster then anything you have ever seen)
What the **** is this. They need to be punished for defying the multihunters? That's ****ing bullshit. Punish people for breaking the rules, not for disrespecting your authority. Jesus ****ing christ.

Quote:
Your forgetting these MHs do this for free. They dont get payed or any priase for doing this job other then blatent abuse. (shown in this thread) Sure new MHs make mistakes.. but unless they are trained on the values/how to hunt and procedures then there not going to hunt right in the first place and i think the current leaders of the MH team havent been consistant for rounds (ive made that known in several posts to be honest... especially when they closed Willzzz a fair few rounds ago with the reason 'your a support planet end off' crap.
Doing someting for free is not an excuse for doing something badly. If you don't want to do it well, don't do it at all.

That said, yes, it is a thankless job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
If the multihunters were easier to approach, harder to get looked down by, and appeared more "humane" you might find you'd be a lot less prone to flamage. The arrogant "I'm always right, I have the power to do what I want with your account" -type of a multihunter is extremely provocative.
As Light also touched on, I think this is at least partly because the multihunters cannot discuss cases in public. This prevents them from explaining why someone is guilty or not, which reduces them to the stubborn "he's really guilty, I don't care if you believe me".
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 26 Jun 2010 at 12:03.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote