View Single Post
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 15:00   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Yahwe again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
1. Did Yahwe turn your advances down?

No, to be honest I've turned his 'advances' down once. A while ago he pm'ed me in which he implicated some kind of truce which I turned down as I do not consider GD as a political game. Later on he suggested he didn't mean the proposal as he was being drunk.

I do believe his excuse of being drunk but nonetheless to me it showed that we're dealing with the typical lonely internet dude full of e-pretentions.