View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 03:03   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
A special thread for special people

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I have put the following people on ignore:

Blastoderm
Dace
DoctaDre
Jennifer
madi
NEWSBOT3
SilverSmoke
Ste
Tomkat
Yahwe
If you are in this illustrious list then please post as much as possible in this thread.

Everyone else, please just quote us and give really obscure/non-sensical replies.

Alternatively, try and get yourself added. If we're lucky, then we'll ALL get on it, and he'll just read empty threads.

It's probably bullying, but as he can't read this since I'm on the "Cool List*", then he doesn't know, so therefore it's bitching.

*Which is what it'll be called now.