Thread: Dear Angels
View Single Post
Unread 3 May 2007, 13:30   #136
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dear Angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Yeah, maximimising your score seems to be the builtin goal of this crazy game. Gio, I mostly find that you are a good guy, how did you end up feeling so strongly about this? I'm not going to bother replying to the posts you made about Ascendancy, because it's clear in how you write them that no matter what I say or do, you are completely right about Ascendancy, and you will find a way to refute anything and everything I say, whether it's logical or not. I really just want to know why you hate/dislike a group of people so much?
I don't dislike all of them. I dislike some individuals who have their heads stuck up their arses far to much already, but that is personal, and not necessarily tied to being in Ascendancy. And I have a lot of respect for some of them, like JBG and bwtmc for example.
No, my problem with Ascendancy is not that they are filled with egos bigger than their brains (according to them). My problem is that in my eyes, they are as much part of the problem as everybody else. With perhaps the aggravating issue, that they are actually skilled and capable players, who could do something to make a round interesting, but decide not to, and instead post every chance they get to complain about how boring the round is, how shit this or that alliance is, how bad players nowadays are, and so on and so forth.