Thread: Dear Angels
View Single Post
Unread 3 May 2007, 13:20   #135
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dear Angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
So you wanted us to do your dirty work.
Lol, hell no. I wanted you to get off your asses, stop talking and attack anyone, even us. I was among the first ones to acknowledge the attack on Caj and his gal.
Quote:
Right because we don't have enough members to challenge for #1 you think we have nothing to lose? How many asc members were top 100 last round?
No you didn't have anything to lose. Several reasons, but the most prominent is that although you had many top 100 players last round, neither CT, nor Destiny nor VGN considered you a priority target. That is, the alliances that could actually do damage to you had more important things to do than hit Ascendancy. They wanted to win a round.
Quote:
Well I guess after constantly 'using' smaller alliances as flak successfully, I guess you would be disappointed if it didn't work once.
Lol again. Well, take that up with the HCs not with me. I really don't care much about that, mainly because every single winning alliance has at some point had an agreement with another alliance.
Quote:
We do hit large targets throughout the round.
Yes, i am sure you were consistently among the most hostile planets towards CT, VGN and Destiny. But i am sure CT, VGN and Destiny defence HCs are more capable of backing up or refuting your statement.
Quote:
Oh snap we put in the amount of effort we want too, just we aren't constrained by def point limits or phone calls at 5am.
Neither am i. I don't mind waking up once or twice a week to send defence, but so far, i have not had to get up.