View Single Post
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 23:37   #50
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Britain tops world human rights abuses: Amnesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
The 100% correct response is to show how the criticism is either unfounded or untrue, or the sources unreliable (as has already taken place for the most part). Or the posters motivation for posting such links can be questions, as you've already touched upon. Or to ignore the whole thing.

The incorrect response is to turn it into a USA vs UK thread. That only seeks to excite the trolls, to use your words.

Similarly, if you posted (a good or bad) thread on the problems of George W Bush, do you think a sensible rebuttal would be "Well Tony Blair is a **** too!"? Because that's the sort of thing Texan might do as he very much fits what I was talking about in my first post.
texan is not (despite the audacity of the nickname) a representitive of America.

(i dare say dear dda and s|k will be terribly upset by the implication of what you have written.)

I always chose my pro nouns carefully.

texan is an idiot.
the bush administation is ghastly (and recently disgraceful)

the entire reason that I post on an online forum is because I believe that there are things about britain which need improving. I believe the upper class needs a voice. not for itself. but it seems to me that the middle class has control over everything. no doubt you think and act as you do in preservation of the voice of the working classes. (i am digressing)

this thread was awful and silly,

texan is not america though he would like to pretend that he is: and he would like to label anyone who disagrees with him as 'not america'.

your initial post didn't address these truths.

do admit!