View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2009, 10:19   #136
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Ascendancy, the future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
I'm writing this post expecting lots of funny, someone less funny, and someone down right stupid, but still funny replies from Ascendancy, but also, I would like to ask what is the goal and purpose for Ascendancy now?

The way I see it, the only thing that is left for ascendancy now is to achive top ranked alliance in terms of average score, average roids, score and roidcount. Three which they have achived before, however, i am unsure all four last round.

I ask Ascendancy: What is there left to achive for you now?
I realize the thread's probably gone pretty off-topic by now, but I was thinking of holding an AD poll to decide what we do next round. Disbanding won't be one of the options (quitting is for losers), but I figure we should manage to come up with some interesting options.

My favorite ideas include making changes to Munin that everyone interested in an easy win will find so disgusting they leave on their own or arbitrarily kicking someone every day based on votes.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote