View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2009, 18:37   #107
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ascendancy, the future?

Sorry, where did I blame asc for what xvx are doing? I specifically said I thought xVx were being idiots which isn't at all Asc's fault.

I reckon we could give you a challenge too, but I don't think any of those alliances could win unless a merger between two BGs occured (nfi how merges even work tbh so dunno how viable that even is) due to having scanners and other shit planets counting for score in ND/CT/VGN cause they can't fill their tag. This is why xVx's actions today have been ludicrous, we could have set them up with a chance of a round win, albeit a small one, if they'd simply stayed out of it.

Anyway since there's now no chance at all any alliance other than Asc could win (aside from merger previously stated) there's not any point of us bothering giving you a challenge cause the end result is going to be the same whatever we do. We might as well just dick on people we don't like for the rest of the round instead and actually have some fun. I guess that's pretty much what I was expecting coming into the round so it doesn't particuarly bother me.

And yeah, I don't particuarly blame Asc for how this round is going to go but nor do I think that the BGs are to blame either. Call it a team effort I suppose.
[ND]Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote