View Single Post
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 19:23   #49
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Spelling equals intelligence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
In its colloquial use, the word stinks of biological determinism, racism, and bigotry. Using it for me is tantamount to tacitly accepting and approving of the other's misconceived world view. Something that is unacceptable for me. Obviously hateful words like 'fag', 'nig*er', etc are not nearly as dangerous as words commonly accepted to be of appropriate use in discussion and fair representation of ideas, but in reality are enablers of hate and ignorance.
I assume you find the word 'rational' offensive given your dedication to not being it.