View Single Post
Unread 5 May 2006, 00:27   #34
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Person You Respect of the Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to read Alliance Discussions. I realized that they're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but Alliance Discussions do not. They move to an area, and multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way they can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Alliance Discussions is a disease, a cancer of this planet, they are a plague, and we are the cure.

Do you hear that, Mr. Furball? That is the sound of inevitability.

I'd like to take this oppurtunity to link this:
http://www.wylfing.net/essays/index.html

They're essays by some dude about the storyline behind the matrix films, I read them last night and they were pretty interesting. Granted I'm no expert and for all I know this guy could be a crackpot of the matrix theorising community, but they seemed good to me.