View Single Post
Unread 4 May 2006, 23:09   #27
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Person You Respect of the Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I think the problem here is that GD has an inherently negative outlook on all things.
you have made the classic (and deadly error) of assuming that GD is you

I would like a mod to make this thread a poll.

let it run concurrent with your own.

We are all inundated with negative news stories. We (not I) are more than able to see through propaganda and slow news days.

There are people to respect.

I suggest Mrs Walker

and the defence team of Moussaoui

There is a great deal of goodness in this world. The GD 'heavy-weights' may well disagree on how to move forward; but we are not a hate filled community