View Single Post
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 00:39   #80
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: #1 = best alliance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
You actually mean you expected your gal to defend you? Will have to learn you a couple of things the, young padawan: Do never expect your gal to defend you.
every round I never do. But the thing is, I picked gal m8's that I thought were capable of a few fleets a week. Nothing major. They did the opposite and slept through the night EVERY NIGHT. I did the sensible thing and spent more time with my son, rather than be over hardcore again, in a wank gal and a wank alliance (as far as defence). People knock it. But put yourself in my shoes. Top player. Go random, play in 1up and receive no defence all round, (last 2 weeks you cannot receive any anti co defence to get the full effect) play in a hostile gal and then exile about 8 times, and never land in a friendly gal. Then end top 25. THEN, turn around next round and see you are in the same situation, AFTER your alliance acted so hardcore at the start of the round. They lied, and actually they suck now. THEN the gal m8's (respectable at that) never come online at night, and they KNOW that our gal is heavily targetted, so cross defence is shit. You are in the same situation as last round again. And you figure it really is not worth the hours waking up, moving your fleet, launching to be covered, then being active to ensure you don't fleet catch yourself. Try ending top 25. By yourself.