View Single Post
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 00:24   #77
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: #1 = best alliance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
POT KETTLE BLACK QUITTER.
Big difference fish. We know why i stopped playing. because my gal NEVER defended me. Same as like, every round before this one. I am quite worn out. Especially after being top roided planet in 1up last round, (due to no ally defence). i played through it last round and ended top 23. Despite being roided about 40+ ticks (dead serious) I picked my buddy pack this round. People I played with before. The main person I came back to play with quit, and my other buddy pack members were kind of inactive at night, with horrible cross defence, and once again, NO ally defence. I couldn't take 2 rounds of that. I doubt anyone can.
I can agree with cypher when he says he was worn out from hardcore since 11. THEN WHY THE **** DID HE COME ON TO MO HIS OWN CALLS THIS ROUND AND SOAK ALL THE ANTI FR. This is why I doubt he stopped due to RL. He stopped when he got roided 10 ticks. Ofc, it won't be admitted. Big difference.