View Single Post
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 13:56   #68
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Re: #1 = best alliance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
A closeted view that sadly doesn't suprise me.

It's undisputed that eX have been aided by its two main 'support' alliances - well-known alliances which chose which side they wanted to be on early on, and stuck to it. Would eX have done as well without our help? I doubt it.

It's not as if 1up hasn't done the same in the past. I remember round 12 (I think) where SiN and ToF helped 1up to victory. I'm not trying to dispute the scale or strength of the winning alliances, merely pointing out that it's been a while since anyone truly did it on their own.
i don't know why you started about support alliances.... but it has nothing to do with my post as i didn't mention anything about it as far as i know...

and chika... even tho it's obviously stupid of me to even reply to anything you say. my reasons for quitting (i still launch fleets just not as active as i was) are quite valid and people who know me can ask me in pm. i feel no real need to discuss them over boards.

as for me being less active... heh i anyone can blame me for going a bit active after basically playing hardcore since r11 again and ending high every single round.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote