View Single Post
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 18:40   #37
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: how do you become pa team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
blah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeline
blah
Some wonderful replies; if only the two of you had understood the post itself.

What I'm proposing is that you bring someone directly into PA Team without forcing them to abandon all hope first via the Support/MH teams. Put that person in charge of Development and give them a free role - supervised by Appocomaster, of course. Let them '**** some shit up' (if you'll excuse my Esperanto) and give us a revised game. This is similar what was done when putting Sid in charge of the shipstats for Round 11.

Both of you seem to comprehend the individual parts to the process I outlined, but not the process itself - nor the importance of having it happen in roughly that order. Nor, as I said before, did you seem to grasp the concept of putting someone straight onto PA Team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
And as far as the points above go. Well, tbh thats what #alliances is for. For the reps to speak to the PA Team and give there ideas etc. For people wanting to join the PA Team they can go through support as ive said all through the thread.
#alliances is a talking shop where he who shouts loudest eventually wins. There's never been any PA Team encouragement for alliances to propose people to join PA Team, nor do I believe that there ever would be.

At the moment PA Team seems identical to the senior British Civil Service - recruiting from within and repeating the same old ideas. What I suggest is that someone is brought in from outside into a high management position, as often happens in British companies - where the new CEO is from a different organisation and has already succeeded at this level.