View Single Post
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 16:51   #9
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: how do you become pa team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef!
i get the intense feeling that maybe something/someone has spurned this on?
yes, the pa team's ineptitude in understanding what the game needs and a very slight skinned ego it seems in their inability to take criticism or accept change that is SORELY.NEEDED.FOR.THE.GAME.

this is hilariously highlighted in the fact that everyone else in #beta apart from me (and possibly keiz and nitina) who were people who are too nice to help game development. this isn't a criticism to the people but it just creates a stupidly cosy environment where boredom is let to reign supreme.

Quote:
It has to be said that currently the PA Team is screening a new department responsible for the recruitment of people to the various departments working to ensure PA runs smoothly. This department might stay, it might not but its primary duties are to ensure that policies etc are in place to make sure that all things are working nicely.
is this for future members or current as well?

Quote:
Now i think we need to classify exactly what the PA Team is. The PA Team is ONLY department heads as such (that is Appocomaster, Marv, Kal, Mushroom, Cin and JammyJim) plus the Jolt Liason (biffy).
i generally meant people involved in the running of planetarion. this also includes the support and so on teams, but ofcourse doesn't exclude the pa team itself

assassin: how do they get into the support team then? is it true that around r9 Kloopy brought in some friends of him from university into pa team, and those "friends" simply brought in more friends and so on until nepotism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nepotism) ran rife?

edit:
Quote:
perhaps you should sujst somthing instead of just casting vicious onslaughts toward the PA Team members?
what does sujst mean?

edit2: ahhhhh suggest, what is the point of suggestions when it is nearly all ignored anyway? and why bother suggesting to people who the suggests incriminate?

Last edited by jerome; 12 Sep 2006 at 18:30.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote