View Single Post
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 16:15   #121
Zotnam
Over the moon

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
Re: Congratz NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post

Additionally, there was a sense of loyalty involved. We'd been napped to ND for most of the round, to both sides' full satisfaction (unlike the Apprime/ND nap). Considering that we're not the same hardcore alliance that we were in the early 30s, I think breaking that nap and winning would've hurt us more in the long term, even if we won this round.
I wouldn't exactly call it " full satisfaction" There were problems, just none bigger than I was willing to work with, and once Apprime had gone hostile we simply ran out of potential alliances to hit with. And attacking solo was rarely an option. In fairness, ND did hit really shitty Apprime targets for a while gaining nothing to help ease some of the pressure on us. Evo and Osiris never really came and talked to us when we needed it, and both seemed happy with how the round was going the times I contacted them. If either of the alliances had offered a nap around tick 800, hey I might have taken it. A week later it was pointless. And I put cardi on ignore after he stabbed us, so to me that wasn't an option either.

I actually said the same thing to DZ when he thanked me for sticking with ND. "If this had been 5 rounds ago, we might not have"

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote