Thread: menstruation
View Single Post
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 14:21   #13
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: menstruation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I have no idea what I'd say in a conversation about menstruation.
so what do you think of those menstrual cups? I think that's what I'd be cramming up my flange if I was a girl, seems like a good way to save money.

and then I'd go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like 'rebooting the Ovarian Operating System', ' dracula's tea bag', 'dishonorable discharge from the Uterine Navy' and linking to the Aunt Irma scene from IT Crowd.

edit : that video isn't quite the one I thought so the dedicated can click here and wait till about 3:30 through the episode

Last edited by 1-X; 30 Jun 2006 at 15:16.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote