View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 00:38   #23
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Bridget Jones Diary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
My schools are doing very well. We do seem to have a small problem with huffing at the moment, but we are working on it.

I don't deal in propaganda. I deal in truth. Lawyers do propaganda. Public relations does truth.
lawyers do functionality. lawyers are just part of a legal system.

you do spin for a purpose. you charm people for a living (we shall leave aside for now how bad you are at that task)

"huffing"

?

"huff"

"ing"

I find that an odd way to describe consistent campus based shootings.

I may have seemed heatless for slapping you in the face with the truth over 9/11. but I stand by my belief in the shock value of what I did. I feel heartless for doing it.

to describe children with guns shooting even more innocent children as "huffing". what we have seen so often and so frequently in the last year (particularly the 3 incidents in the last week) as "huffing".

I question what you are.