View Single Post
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 02:42   #28
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The funny thing about cooking is...

I consider cooking and recipes to be the lesser cousin of the well planned meal.

My last dinner part was for 13 (i had to sit on a box innit)

the starter was king prawns fried in butter (and olive oil to get the heat) with garlic, on a bed of mango salsa (mango, cucumber, tomatoe and corriander).

I could prepare the salsa in advance then flash fry the prawns. innit.

the main course was my world famous jerk pork (no one but no one is getting my jerk recipe) and rice and peas. you can make a cutney from the marrinade which rocks. serve with lashings of sour cream and salad (if you think salad adds anything) - (another plus is that you can get away with a jamaican accent, which i liked)

good hearty fare. satisfying and everyone is merry by the main course anyway

my pudding was pears in fudge sauce. get ripe pears, quatre and skin. put 1/3 butter, 1/3 brown sugar and 1/3 the fattest cream you can get your hands on (clotted is the best) in a pan. simmer for 2 minutes. pour on pears.

because everyone is drunk by pudding. including you the host so simple puddings ftw!

then get good bread and good cheese because over the remaining several hours people will pick

innit