View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 22:46   #16
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The funny thing about cooking is...

Last year I did the majority of the cooking in my house and I loved it, everyone sat down and we made dinner an event, instead of just eating. I think thats what cooking and eating should be. It should be seen as a necesity (which it ofc is) it should be something enjoyable to do. I now live in a house with 5 other people but its on campus accomodation and only one other person is my friend so me and her cook for each other in general.