View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2009, 11:34   #148
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: xVx naps Ascendancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo View Post
And all this because a bunch of BG's. :-)
I'm not sure if this was a reply to me but seeing as it was directly after my post I'll assume it was. No, this situation is not entirely due to the various bgs playing this round. Yes, it is mostly due to the way they acted. People seem to want ascendancy to whine and moan and rant just so they can say "ha, look at them whining and moaning and ranting". We probably have done a bit of it as well, there's something about being horrifyingly outnumbered that riles up all of our inner guardians of justice and fairness. The game is what it is though, you deal with the situation in front of you. If you don't like the way we've dealt with the situation confronting us, well, I'm sure you know what you can all do. You've been doing it for the last few days anyways.