View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2009, 10:31   #145
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: xVx naps Ascendancy

This has become, without a shadow of a doubt, my favourite political move in planetarion. I know most of you probably think that all my posts are part of some sort of all consuming propaganda effort designed to ensure ascendancy win but honestly they're really not. When I asked what was the point of this round I was genuine. I think most of us can fairly acknowledge that the alliance with the most quality players at the minute is ascendancy. Pretty much all of us can acknowledge that ascendancy can't beat a block of 400 odd. Most of us can acknowledge that a block of 2-300 odd being "fairly" active in hitting ascendancy wasn't enough to keep us off the #1 spot. So at some point between 2 and 400 we hit the point at which the amount of incoming on ascendancy simply proved too much to handle in this round's stats set etc. Fan ****ing tastic.

I think this is the best case scenario for everyone though. Nobody wanted ascendancy to win, it won't happen (as far as I'm concerned pateam can reset our tag score to zero if people want). xVx were looking for a win, they've got it. People joined ascendancy looking for planet ranks apparently, they'll probably get them. People joined the bgs looking to play in a small group at a high level I'm told, well you can enjoy doing that while we piss on you one at a time (or maybe we'll lose, who knows).

All the spastics flipping out because we've gone out and done something unexpected at this point really entertain me. What in the hell did you think we'd do? Wait for all of you to get bored and go neutral/hostile to xvx so we could spend the rest of the round grinding away to get #1? The idea that somehow xvx wouldn't deserve the round win if we kicked members is distressingly idiotic though. We've made a political agreement, and I think this has been the first one where we actually decided as a collective which makes me tingle inside in my special place, as a result of events ingame which will, in all likelihood, lead to xvx winning. Wow, it's pretty much exactly what was happening currently anyways. Someone call the carebear militia.