View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2009, 23:10   #138
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of
Re: xVx naps Ascendancy

Wow, and you talk about me taking things seriously. The disclaimer was mocking Light's disclaimer requirement - I don't care how you choose to take my posts.

I also don't care how you play the politics, but last round you did politics AND played well, and that gave you cause to be arrogant. This one has been pretty different. Saints had no opportunity to join another alliance - most of us know very few people within the PA community, as most of us haven't played PA in the better part of a decade. We came to the game as a one-time thing because we'd played together in other games and a few of the core people involved were dragged back for the 'last round' (myself, theking, gro, aapje etc). We had little choice other than to play as a 30-odd player BG, and this round happened to be a good round to do that in because a lot of other people decided to do the same thing. We won't be back next round, or in future rounds most likely, but a lot of our members may go on to join other alliances. It's not our fault there haven't been enough strong alliances to challenge you this round, but we've been lumped together with the other BGs because they're who we've been working with. That's your mistake, not ours. The motives behind their playing styles are totally different to ours.