View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2009, 17:06   #114
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: xVx naps Ascendancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Disc View Post
Its bad that your aiming for all of them when you've done little fighting to get them, 4 or 5 days at most. Ask yourself this. Would you get #1 alliance, #1 player and #1 galaxy by yourselves? I think you'll find the answer is know on all 3.
What are you complaining about? You're trying to make sure that Asc don't win, now when we've conceded you're crying about the only other alternative winning? what the hell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
I have to say it on every post.
Just put it in your sig?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbie2 View Post
This round has been interesting so far and continues to be so. At least for the near term. I think it's weak of Asc just to give up. But on the other hand it could make for interesting politics. With Asc giving up, I think it's just a matter of will to clean out XVX next. Whining on this board is not going to achieve anything.
What else do you suggest we do? there was nobody willing to co-operate with us and we're not good/commited enough to fight our way out of this situation this round.