View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2009, 16:01   #102
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: xVx naps Ascendancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
It's all fun, and at the same time it's all horribly predictable PA politics. There's a lot of misinformation going round about why the BGs are playing as they are, and who's done what this round, but I'm tired of trying to explain it to people who don't want to listen. GG xVx and Asc, now let's see what fun comes of this.
Ive had a quick look through the forums? but i didnt see anyone predict that this would happen? could you please point out where this scenario was predicted?

As far as i can see, this "horribly predicitable PA politics" is completly false. Considering, pre-round everyone was thinking it was going to be a heavily Asc dominated round, with them pwning anything/everything..

All you're saying, is that Hindsight makes the past predicatable; Which is lulz.

Then you say this agreement makes the round not fun? How is 400vs120 fun? or 1 alliance vs the universe? Now its 200-300 vs 120 (with xVx fencesitting (as things stand)).
oh noes, the rounds suddenly not fun as the block has got smaller.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote