View Single Post
Unread 13 Jun 2007, 17:33   #25
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: HIV-man shags underaged girls shocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
To go back to the subject, according to Dagens Nyheter, two more HIV-cassanovas have been unveiled in Sweden. Another, a 27-y-o male is suspected to have infected three women with the virus, and another, 35-y-o has evidently mugged and raped two women, at 16 and 47, both found HIV positive.

GO SWEDEN! (albeit, evidently they've not gotten near the 130 partners).

I'm pretty sure (although I can't prove it) that these kinds of things go on rather regularly and that when three happen at the same time it's only because one became popular so the press has 'dug-up' (i.e. phoned the police) information about the others. the result is that they can be morally indignant about the downfall of society and sell more of whatever it is that they are selling.

I've not yet seen al of tony Blairs speech regarding the media, but what little I have heard seemed bang on the nose.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote