View Single Post
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 16:22   #99
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: funny in a 'these people should never be listened to' kind of way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
I think Europeans have watched too many Hollywood westerns where Americans kill native Americans. It's the only answer I can come up with. They don't even bother to do any research. They already know that the Americans killed all the native Americans. Maybe it's in you fourth grade text books, but just about everyone believes it.
Oh dear. I feel as if I know your history better than you do. Can I be bothered to go and find my A-level History folder with about 50 pages on treatment of Native Americans, or not?