View Single Post
Unread 11 Feb 2007, 01:50   #9
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Cannabis Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I forget, are you a Marxist or a Trotskyist?
Superheros are vigilantes. they do not belong to any particular crime-fighting organisation, they just use their powers to fight crime in the best way they see fit. By not becoming part of an organised crime-fighting unit they are able to tackle the issues they want in the way they see fit without comprimise to a higher power or to doctrinal writings.

I, like Spiderman (he's my favourite cause he's the most emo ) fight for what I believe in, in the way I see fit (usually moaning on GD). the doctrinal limits of a party are often devisive in that they demand submission to a leader. Should the leadership become corrupted (as it inevitably will should it become large enough to make a significant impact on national politics) then reverting back from that point becomes very difficult.

take the Labour Party for example, when Blair goes it will still be controlled by New Labour so it's not as easy as removing the top individual if his rabble still remains, constantly lurking in the background waiting to seize power again.

Look at the tories with their fancy new logo and internet adverts, the backbench is still full of rotting old zombie throwbacks.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote