View Single Post
Unread 21 Mar 2007, 20:07   #69
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: LOL - how low can destiny go ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
With regards to CT, i am guessing that they removed low scored scanners from their tag to put in larger planets just below alliance avg limit, maybe CT can elaborate on this, but it seems logical.

You guessed wrong.

A player with 2 mill value and 3 mill score left the alliance. The second planet was one of his friends following him.

He threw his toys out of the pram because he felt he wanted to use CT for his own personal aims, and hc (at long last) ruled against him.

Frankly his actions both throughout the round and at the end of the round leaving 2 days from end (and attacking CT), shows just how shit he was, and good riddance is all I can say.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote